This is how you can make a delicious low fat meatloaf
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/4 cup of low calorie milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons low-fat mustard
8 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1.preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a large bowl, put the minced meat, eggs, olive oil, milk, oregano, mustard. garlic powder and 6 tablespoons of tomatoes sauce, mix well all the ingredients together
3. wrap it with a plastic wrap, leave it rest for 10 min.
4. grease the oven pan with olive oil.
5. place the meatloaf in the oven pan
6. cover the meatloaf with 2 tablespoon tomatoes sauce and oregano
7. cook it for 35min to 45 min
8. as a side dish for the meatloaf you can use whipped potatoes, coleslaw salad or vegetables